age (plural ages)
- The whole duration of a being, whether animal, vegetable, or other kind; lifetime.
- That part of the duration of a being or a thing which is between its beginning and any given time.
- What is the present age of a man, or of the earth?
- The latter part of life; an advanced period of life; seniority; state of being old.
- One of the stages of life; as, the age of infancy, of youth, etc.
- Mature age; especially, the time of life at which one attains full personal rights and capacities.
- to come of age
- he (or she) is of age
- The time of life at which some particular power or capacity is understood to become vested.
- the age of consent
- the age of discretion
- (time): A particular period of time in history, as distinguished from others.
- the golden age
- the age of Pericles
- (time): A great period in the history of the Earth.
- A century; the period of one hundred years.
- The people who live at a particular period.
- Hence, a generation.
- A long time.
3 letters in word "age": A E G.
Anagrams of age:
Words found within age: